Selfish: courage to live for pleasure
Do you try to be good for everyone, but forget about yourself? Give yourself the right to live the way you really want!
What you need to start living as you want:
- Learn to distinguish your own desires from imposed ones.
- Recognize and accept all their states and emotions, learn how to live them calmly.
- Learn to ask for help and support.
- Respond to signals of the body, mind, psyche.
- To be able to see your strengths and realize your own value.
- Learn to turn weaknesses into resources.
- Master the technique of self-support.
- Allow yourself to be the most important person in your life.
As a result of the course you:
- Learn to recognize your inner roles: child, parent, adult.
- Create a coordinated team inside – all three will act in concert and for the common (your) good.
- Get the experience of how to stay in the resource, living negative emotions (fear, anger, despair, sadness and grief).
- Not only learn to praise yourself, but also receive the necessary strength from praise. Praising yourself will go into your habit.
- Understand how to determine the settings that are interfering with you and learn how to change them yourself.
- Find your own strengths (tractors) and learn how to use your weaknesses to your advantage.
- Understand that does not allow you to feel your true desires and learn to overcome these barriers.
- Find out why it is so hard for you to ask for help and care. From your own experience, make sure that you can ask, receive a resource, and not feel obligated.
- Learn to take into account your own interests without feeling guilty.
- Learn to recognize manipulations in relation to yourself.
Click on image